1) Sun Valley Resort: From watching on Baldy to the Sun Valley Pavilion there are all kinds of celebrations happening hosted by Sun Valley Company. Click here to see all the options.
2) Festival Meadows: Grab some friends and head for Festival Meadows on the border of Sun Valley & Ketchum. Learn more here.
2) Host a Party: No plans on the books? Nothing like hosting your own eclipse viewing brunch. Don’t forget the special glasses as party favors!
3) Escape to Stanley: The Sawtooths and the surrounding alpine lakes are a perfect location to see the big light show.
4) Get out in nature: Skip the parties and crowds and go somewhere remote. Just be sure to be prepared with supplies and plan ahead to avoid the expected traffic.