1) Make serious check marks on your hiking & biking bucket list. For some of those higher elevation climbs, it won’t be too long before we have snow. Get it in while you can!
2) Day trip at the lake: What crowds? Head to Redfish and you’ll feel like you have your own private Idaho.
3) Fish: Due to a high snowpack this year, the late summer/early fall fishing is all-time!
4) Camp: There’s still time to take the family out of town. Nothing like the crisp mountain air to get a good night’s sleep.
5) Live it up on a deck: You have all winter to sit inside at Grumpy’s or Lefty’s. Get out with a schooner and enjoy the deck time while the sun sets.