September News & Updates
Now that the dust has settled from a busy August, we’re looking forward to a warm Indian Summer and a beautiful Fall. As you may or may not know, Autumn is one of the best-kept secrets that we have to offer here in Sun Valley. Temperatures cool down, the leaves change, and there’s still plenty to do before the snow falls. Any hike, bike, or adventure you may have enjoyed this summer can be rediscovered with a completely new perspective.
Speaking of new perspectives, perhaps it’s time to take a new perspective on your own property. Is it time to make an upgrade? Don’t hesitate to reach out; we have a great inventory for you to view or can consult with you about listing your own. We look forward to working with you!
Photo: Sun Valley Resort
Top Five Ways to Kick-Start Fall in Sun Valley
1. More Mountain Biking. Ahh, fall! It really is the best season for mountain biking – not too hot, not too cold, and tacky dirt. Start your day off exploring the trails at Galena and end your ride with breakfast or lunch at Galena Lodge.
2. Immerse yourself in the arts. There is no shortage of opportunities for workshops, library talks, lectures, live music, films, and art classes around town this month. Check out the Visit Sun Valley events calendar for all the happenings around town.
3. Go hiking and soak in some Vitamin Yellow. Leaves are beginning to change and the aspen groves are calling your name. Take a hike around town to view some of the valley’s changing colors. Some of SVA’s favorite fall hikes are Proctor, Fox Creek, and Chocolate Gulch.
4. Day trip at the lake: What crowds? Head to Redfish and you’ll feel like you have your own private Idaho.
5. Live it up on a deck: You have all winter to sit inside at Grumpy’s or Lefty’s. Get out with a schooner and enjoy the deck time while the sun sets.