1) Autumn leaves put on a show. Fall in Sun Valley is arguably the best season here. If you need convincing, the foliage alone should be enough. Whether you’re up in the mountains or walking around town, the glowing, golden canopies are nothing short of magical.
2) Locals get treated. This year Sun Valley is offering incredible deals during the seasonal transition. The Local Fun Pass is just $20 for ice skating, bowling, and a movie night at the opera house. For more info click here.
3) There’s time to slow down. School is in session and town has officially hit “slack” season. Before the craziness of the holidays begins, take some time for yourself. Cozy up with that book you’ve been meaning to read or grab a friend and hit Zenergy for their ‘bring a friend spa special.” Call 208.725.0595 to book.
4) Fishing is prime. This is a beautiful time to head to Silver Creek or fish the Big Wood. For a full report about our local waters and some useful tips, check our Silver Creek Outfitter’s bi-weekly fishing forecast.
5) Cozy up at a coffee shop. Take a brisk walk into town and visit some of our amazing coffee shops. Pop into Hank & Sylvies and warm up with a cappuccino, or head to Maude’s Coffee & Clothes for one of the best cinnamon rolls and cups of local coffee in town.