Time to truly experience the WRV’s take on our state delicacy.
1) the Pioneer: the iconic JIM SPUD – Picture this: a potato the size of your head with teriyaki beef and all the fixins’. Add a bar marg for good measure.
2) The Powerhouse: Hand-cut french fries with optional truffle oil and parmesan cheese. How could you say no? Bonus add on: the homemade ketchup and hot sauce.
3) Apple’s Bar & Grill: Tachos (Tater Tot Nachos) – Tater tots smothered in chili, jalapenos, and guacamole sauce. They’re open till six, better hurry.
4) Lefty’s Bar & Grill: Monkey fries. Deliciously seasoned, ruffled-cut, chip-shaped disks of potato-ey goodness. Copious amounts of fry sauce mandatory.
5) The Sawtooth Club: Potato skins – A timeless classic cooked to perfection with all your favorite condiments: sour cream, onion, and bacon. Because you can’t go wrong with that.